How to become confident in your kitchen skills
Healthy Vegan Online Cooking Classes
Learn to easily pull together healthy, tasty vegan meals
that you and your family love every day!
Sorry, this program is closed for renovations!
Watch this space for new ideas in 2018…
By Heather Nicholds, Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Learning to make quick, healthy meals that taste good and satisfy everyone at the table is tough.
I know, because it took me years to figure out first how to make healthy meals, and then to make them taste good, and even longer to figure out how to do that easily on a daily basis without spending all of my precious free time in the kitchen.
I’ve been sharing my recipes and tips on my site and YouTube for over 3 years, and now what I want to do is take you behind the scenes and into my kitchen.
I want to give you a closer look, a better understanding of how to cook and a deeper education of what makes a healthy vegan meal – and how to make it fun and tasty.
I want to show you my secret tips, tricks and shortcuts for healthy cooking that don’t show up in my public recipes and articles.
Stop struggling in your kitchen – join me in mine!
Over the past 5 years, as I’ve shifted to a healthy diet and then a vegan diet, I’ve made lots of mistakes, and have had more than my share of kitchen disasters.
I’ve tried out so many recipes, discovering what works and what doesn’t. I’ve taken cooking classes, to uncover the process behind cooking techniques. I’ve become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, to understand how to get a nutrionally-balanced vegan diet.
I’ve experimented with and merged these fields – which are usually thought of as two separate worlds – together to bring you the best tips, tricks and techniques to make simple, healthy, tasty vegan meals.
This is your opportunity to become a confident cook, able to make healthy and tasty vegan meals every day of the week that you and your family love eating – and avoid kitchen disasters, disappointments and embarrassments.
Who Should Join
- New cooks who want to learn how to make meals at home rather than buying take-out
- Experienced cooks who want to learn healthy vegan cooking techniques
- Health-oriented people who want to learn to cook with whole foods
- People with dietary restrictions or who just want to reduce oil, gluten and sugar
- Vegans and vegetarians who want to cook healthier meals
- Meat eaters who want to incorporate more plant-based meals or cook for a vegan/vegetarian spouse, friend or loved one
- Learn to make healthy meals
- Learn to make vegan meals
- Learn to make tasty meals
- Learn to make simple daily meals
- Learn to cook with whole foods
- Gain confidence in the kitchen
Click on the tabs below to read about the benefits my students have found:
Cooking Class Topics And Recipes
Click on each topic listed below to see the recipes we’ll go through to read more details:
Get Started Today!
Sign up now to join the course and start making healthy, tasty vegan meals!
- 24 Full-length cooking class videos (3 each month)
- Delicious and healthy vegan recipes
- Quick videos on cooking techniques, with new ones being added
- Ask me (and other students) questions in the student community
- Audio *mp3 downloads
- Class notes & course text PDF
Plus I’ll send you 2 extra guidebooks (Finding Motivation and Plant-Based Nutrition)
and give you access to the entire course right away!
| Add To Cart
SSL: Your order is 100% Secure
I’m excited to help you move past the same old, not-so-healthy meals to making simple, flavorful, nutrient-dense recipes that give you the nutrients you need to sail through your day full of energy, confidence and general happiness.
I can’t wait for you to join me!
Heather Nicholds, Registered Holistic Nutritionist
P.S. If everyone at the table already loves your cooking, and if you feel that you’re healthy and know how to prepare meals for optimal nutrition, you probably don’t need these online cooking classes other than just for the fun of them.
These classes are best if you want to gain confidence and skills in the kitchen, get more nutrition into your body, and/or discover new cooking techniques that make your meals tasty and flavorful.